When a corporate needs a sales course, they will look for companies specializing in sales training, likewise when they need financial courses, they will look for companies specializing in finance training… And so on … GCCI goes in a very different direction, where, whether you are the business owner or head of the HR department, you absolutely trust to employ GCCI as a training contractor and together with development of the business. Idea of fragmented training should be forgetable, training is a comprehensive process, and your mission is just to FIND A GOOD CONTRACTOR LIKE GCCI.
Differences of training
TRAINING AS PER RPES FLOW
Research– Process –Evaluation – Support is a training model applied to each project and presents professionalism and effectiveness of training
FOCUS ON LEARNER’S THINGKING CHANGE
All GCCI’s training programs are interested in and spend time on changing thinking about training issues. GCCI believes that, when brain is closed, all knowledge becomes meaningless.
Output of the course is always applicable to practice and can be quantified into eco- nomic value
BRING BENEFITS TO 3 PARTIES
The course always brings benefits to TRAINEES – ENTERPRISES – TRAINING UNITS towards sustainable and throughout training services .
01. New staff.
02 Departmental specialist.
04. Promoted officers05. Middle managers.
06. Internal lecturer
09. Students & young people.
10. Individuals aspire to learn & improve themselves.
- Corporations, Groups;
- Factory in industrial zones;
- New projects need training before, during and after their operation;
- Training based on the state budget.
CLASS BASED TRAINING
- In-house: regular classes will be 50 students less than to ensure effectiveness of courses;
- Out-door: Military camp programs, special training programs in the field;
- In-house in combination with outdoor: suitable to training programs combining with leisure travel for staff annually or programs of knowledge training combined with practical experience
GROUP BASED COACHING
Apply with training programs for business owners, supporting their knowledge and skills to improve their “limitations” to run the company more and more perfectly